Seven Tenets of the Teachings
1. The teaching is for everyone and not owned by anyone. There is no one true channel or official channel. By the same token not everyone who purports to channel Michael actually is doing so. These people should be gently ignored or exposed through their inconsistencies with the actual teaching. There is nothing wrong with peer pressure in regard to keeping the teaching clear.
2. The teaching holds the greatest truth for the greatest number of people when it maintains internal consistency. That is, new information is consistent with the basics such as that its purpose is to promote unconditional acceptance of self and others; that evolution is a long gradual process and there are no shortcuts on the road to cycling off so that soul ages and levels are not skipped over.
3. The teaching is above personality differences that sometimes result in conflicts or hard feelings between individuals.
4. The teaching is self-validating such that if information does not feel right or hold true for people it may not be accurate or true for them.
5. The teaching be used to promote understanding and not used as a divisive measure to create hierarchy or judgementalness. No one is more special or important than anyone else in the eyes of the Tao, regardless of soul age, role, or personal status.
6. The teaching is above the personality distortions that creep into channeling by virtue of the channels' personality hopes and fears.
7. The teaching is independent from any one religious viewpoint or doctrine.
The challenges are great but then the times call for extraordinary new possibilities for cooperation and integrity. The Michael Teachings represent a great experiment in consciousness. Can a teaching exist that does not have the structure of a religion or government? Can a teaching exist where there is no pope or earthly head or central office? Can a teaching grow in a climate where there may be many abuses of the information by people's greed, denial, distortions, political agendas, or quests for power? Can a teaching prosper in a climate where even older souls are heavily influenced by the need to make money to survive in a highly competitive young soul world philosophy? Is the world ready for a philosophy that indicates different soul levels without everyone clamoring to be at the highest levels as has already reared its ugly head in the ranks of the existing Michael community?
- Soul Age(5)
- Nine Needs(0)
- Four Trues(0)
- Internal Monads(0)
- Previous Cycles(0)
- Life Task(0)
- Essence Twins(0)
- Task Companions(0)
- Past Lives(0)